Henry Schein
www.henryschein.com Melville, NY 5000+ Employees

Good company....most of the time!

ProsThey value their employees. Decent compensation. Internal advancement. Since they are world wide there are many opportunities to move around and advance if that is what you are looking for.

ConsWay to much middle management. To many managers managing managers. Long hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow the Center managers to do their job. Middle management does not listen to what is going on out in the field with customers. Eliminate the extra management and hire more people at the customer service level.

The people and the companies public service are amazing.

I have been working at Henry Schein full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The company cares about its people and the communities it is located in.… Cons: It is a worl wide company for supplies and software. Sometimes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Positive experience with a company with quality leadership and steady growth.

Medical Sales Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Henry Schein full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Forward thinking company that grows primarily through international acquisitions. Nasdaq listed. Good community… Cons: Seem to be concerned primarily with investors. Not all employees are driven… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Henry Schein.

Worked for Henry Schein? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Henry Schein reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Henry Schein CEO Stanley M. Bergman. All reviews posted anonymously by Henry Schein employees.