Henry Schein

www.henryschein.com

Meh!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe work-life balance was great. I usually got time off without a problem when I felt that I needed it. There was often a lot of down-time at work, which could be considered a pro or a con depending on your level of motivation. I got to do a lot of different things and no day was ever the same. Henry Schein is very big on community service, which I think is important. The people were great and we had a lot of fun working together.

ConsCommunication from upper management was inconsistent and contradictory. It was difficult to determine whether you were meeting job requirements or what steps should be taken when improvement was necessary. The office setting could be very unprofessional at times. There were advancement opportunities but only for a select few. The majority of people worked extremely hard, took on aditional duties with no pay increases or title changes.

Advice to Senior ManagementHenry Schein is too big for it's own good. Workers have limited flexibility which can hinder progress and success. Encourage and reward workers to think and work outside of the box rather than "rewarding" ingenuity with additional job responsibilities with little or no professional benefit.

Sometimes can be a nightmare place to work in .....

Service Tech/Install Tech (Current Employee)

I have been working at Henry Schein

Pros: great benefits, company vehicle, steady work Cons: local branch management, is horrible. Most of the management never worked in the field. Never turned a wrench. They have no technical abailty . They… Advice to Senior Management: needs to not hire from the outside, needs to promote from within. Branches needs a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

none

I have been working at Henry Schein

Pros: Treated like a KING when you first get hired. Cons: You become another number after a couple of years. Advice to Senior Management: Improve career planing for current employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Henry Schein.

Worked for Henry Schein? Contribute to the Community!