Henry Schein

www.henryschein.com

Think twice before joining this organization

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Melville, NY

ProsThe commitment to social responsibility is attractive to those who want to join an organization that cares about making a difference in the communities in which it operates.

ConsSenior management seems to reward longevity rather than real competence. I've witnessed those who had the audacity to have a creative thought ushered to the door rather than being recognized for thinking outside the box. The organization is not at all inclusive to newcomers.

Advice to Senior ManagementThose in management roles would do well to recognize talent and creativity rather than sticking to the status quo. Good people are hard to find - stop rewarding incompetence and start rewarding results.

Great Company dumb employees

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Plainview, NY

I have been working at Henry Schein

Pros: good job OK management ok salary ur given the tools tow work… Cons: too far dumb coworkers no room for advancement ur sold dreams but to… Advice to Senior Management: communicate with employees more Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

Software Engineer (Former Employee) American Fork, UT

I worked at Henry Schein

Pros: Great benefits Very professional Great opportunity to learn new skills but not… Cons: More times that not there are unreasonable deadlines that do… Advice to Senior Management: Provide better feedback to individuals that work hard. Give… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Henry Schein.

Worked for Henry Schein? Contribute to the Community!