Henry Schein

A great place to work!

Current Employee - Field Sales in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Field Sales in Houston, TX

I have been working at Henry Schein

Pros

Henry Schein is the best company I have ever worked for. I appreciate the flexability that Henry Schein has shown on many different issues that have occured since I have been employed here. Henry Schein consistently strives to make sure that their customers' needs are met, and when a situation calls for it Schein is not affraid to look at new ways of doing things in order to keep their customers happy.
Many companies talk about "team" and "our people are our greatest asset", but Henry Schein is the first place that I have worked that actually means these things.

Cons

Every company struggles at some level with internal red tape and Henry Schein is no different. At times it can be very challenging to get things done quickly.

Keep up the great work!

150 Other Employee Reviews for Henry Schein (View Most Recent)

Large company with world vision makes you feel like family!

Current Employee - Field Sales Consultant in Grand Rapids, MI
    Current Employee - Field Sales Consultant in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Henry Schein

Pros

Their dedication to community and world needs. The sense of family even though it's a large company. The clients we service and the industry we serve them in. Their ability to continue to stand out in our industry and continue to bring new services and products to the market place for us to share with our clients.

Cons

I have not been thrilled with the medical insurance plan they offer. It varies greatly from the medical coverage I had when I worked for our largest competitor, Patterson Dental. I would really love to see change in this area.

Review the medical coverage offered to employees. Also, thank you for staying on top of trends in dentistry and making this a great company to be proud of.

Henry Schein is a great place to be

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Henry Schein

Pros

Henry Schein has a great internal personal growth plan for anyone who shows promise and is willing to put in the time and energy it takes to stand above the average. They definetly promote from within. Their annual reviews contain questions like "where do you want to go in the company?" and "how can we help you get where you want to be?" The upper level management is extra special. They remember the little things like an aniversary card personally written by an upper level high profile managment team member every year. I very much like working for Henry Schein.

Cons

Not much I dislike. Very large company makes a strong effort to feel small. THey do a great job.

Keep on keeping on.