Henry Schein
www.henryschein.com Melville, NY 5000+ Employees

A great place to work!

Field Sales (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Henry Schein

ProsHenry Schein is the best company I have ever worked for. I appreciate the flexability that Henry Schein has shown on many different issues that have occured since I have been employed here. Henry Schein consistently strives to make sure that their customers' needs are met, and when a situation calls for it Schein is not affraid to look at new ways of doing things in order to keep their customers happy.
Many companies talk about "team" and "our people are our greatest asset", but Henry Schein is the first place that I have worked that actually means these things.

ConsEvery company struggles at some level with internal red tape and Henry Schein is no different. At times it can be very challenging to get things done quickly.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

Excellent company to work for

Manager (Current Employee)
Melville, NY

I have been working at Henry Schein

Pros: It is a wonderful company that cares about its employees. Management is very kind and cares very much about the people who work here. … Cons: Honestly, it is a great company. I really have… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work, employees are very happy. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Worst company in the world.

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Reno, NV

I have been working at Henry Schein

Pros: The best reason to work for Henry Schein? NONE!!!!!!!!! Cons: Downsides? EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! Management treats people like they are tiny ants that they can just walk around and step on. Compensation is a joke. … Advice to Senior Management: Stop treating people like slaves, and start compensating people fairly… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Henry Schein.

Worked for Henry Schein? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Henry Schein reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Henry Schein CEO Stanley M. Bergman. All reviews posted anonymously by Henry Schein employees.