A great place to work!

Current Employee - Field Sales in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Field Sales in Houston, TX

I have been working at Henry Schein

Pros

Henry Schein is the best company I have ever worked for. I appreciate the flexability that Henry Schein has shown on many different issues that have occured since I have been employed here. Henry Schein consistently strives to make sure that their customers' needs are met, and when a situation calls for it Schein is not affraid to look at new ways of doing things in order to keep their customers happy.
Many companies talk about "team" and "our people are our greatest asset", but Henry Schein is the first place that I have worked that actually means these things.

Cons

Every company struggles at some level with internal red tape and Henry Schein is no different. At times it can be very challenging to get things done quickly.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Large company with world vision makes you feel like family!

Current Employee - Field Sales Consultant in Grand Rapids, MI
    Current Employee - Field Sales Consultant in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Henry Schein

Pros

Their dedication to community and world needs. The sense of family even though it's a large company. The clients we service and the industry we serve them in. Their ability to continue to stand out in our industry and continue to bring new services and products to the market place for us to share with our clients.

Cons

I have not been thrilled with the medical insurance plan they offer. It varies greatly from the medical coverage I had when I worked for our largest competitor, Patterson Dental. I would really love to see change in this area.

Advice to Management

Review the medical coverage offered to employees. Also, thank you for staying on top of trends in dentistry and making this a great company to be proud of.

Excellent company to work for

Current Employee - Manager in Melville, NY
    Current Employee - Manager in Melville, NY

I have been working at Henry Schein

Pros

It is a wonderful company that cares about its employees. Management is very kind and cares very much about the people who work here. There is lots of opportunity for growth and development. The company is very socially responsible and employees are very proud to be a part of these type of initiatives. Henry Schein Cares hels to narrow the disparity in access to healthcare for underserved communities. There are many employees who have been here for decades, and in my view, that really says alot about a company. I am proud to be a part of it, and look forward to being here a long time.

Cons

Honestly, it is a great company. I really have nothing negative to say.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, employees are very happy.