Henry Schein

www.henryschein.com

You will be WHIPPED UNTIL YOU'RE MOTIVATED...

Digital Technology Specialist (Current Employee)

ProsThe only Pro to Henry Schein are the healthcare benefits....other than that...NOTHING!

ConsAlthough Henry Schein has grown on the Fortune 500 list over the past 4 years..it is at the expense of their employees and even sales people.
The company is only concerned with growth at any expense. They do not care about employees or turnover. They are masters at creating internal competiton among their sales people as well.
The Zone Technology Managers that should be helping you sell more are only there to send you a monthly score card of where you are in sales. They think that sales should be closed equally over a 12 month calendar year..hello??? has any one ever heard of sales cycles???

Their plan is to hire as many field reps as possible with no set territory and let everyone fight for sales amongst themselves. Don't even get started on E4D....management thinks that pounding on the DTS's will bring E4D sales...when they have not given any quota to the FSC's!! How stupid is that??

Now they charge the sales people when a doctor uses a credit card! That is just pathetic...Talk about nickle and diming the sales people to death.

The first opportunity I get to work for a competitior to Schein ....you better believe I am going to do it...

DON'T WORK FOR THIS COMPANY !!!! YOU WILL LIVE TO REGRET IT!!

Advice to Senior ManagementStop trying to grow at any cost...and revise your "Team Schein" motto because it is a complete and utter insult!

Meh!

(Former Employee)

I worked at Henry Schein

Pros: The work-life balance was great. I usually got time off without a problem when I felt that I needed it. There was often… Cons: Communication from upper management was inconsistent and contradictory. It was difficult to determine whether you were meeting job requirements or what steps should be… Advice to Senior Management: Henry Schein is too big for it's own good. Workers have limited flexibility which can hinder progress and success. Encourage and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Sometimes can be a nightmare place to work in .....

Service Tech/Install Tech (Current Employee)

I have been working at Henry Schein

Pros: great benefits, company vehicle, steady work Cons: local branch management, is horrible. Most of the management never worked in the field. Never turned a wrench. They have no technical abailty . They… Advice to Senior Management: needs to not hire from the outside, needs to promote from within. Branches needs a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Henry Schein.

Worked for Henry Schein? Contribute to the Community!