Hensel Phelps Construction
www.henselphelps.com Greeley, CO 1000 to 5000 Employees

You won't have a life

Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsCompany has very cool jobs to work on, you do learn alot, plus many trainings. We have strong safety program and have relatively good salary.

ConsYou cannot have a life or family while working here. Work between 55 to 80 hrs a week. You have no input on where you move and management does not keep there word. It is not odd for a fifteen year employee to have moved 8 or 9 different cities. All I have to say is karma's a .......

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen you have employees that have families maybe try to help keep them together it's said that you don't care if families are broken up, seen to many times.

Not bad

Intern (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at Hensel Phelps Construction

Pros: Free cold beer is readily available because they bribe you with it.… Cons: Too many hours and they have a tendency to turn you into… Advice to Senior Management: Try to incorporate a balance between work life and home life. The… More

HP

Field Engineer (Former Employee)
    Santa Barbara, CA

I worked at Hensel Phelps Construction

Pros: Solid company. You learn how to do it by… Cons: You need to dedicate your entire life to it. Advice to Senior Management: Pay your people more. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hensel Phelps Construction.

Worked for Hensel Phelps Construction? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hensel Phelps Construction reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hensel Phelps Construction CEO Jeff Wenaas. All reviews posted anonymously by Hensel Phelps Construction employees.