Herbalife

www.herbalife.com

Getting better every day to inspire others towards their dreams while also moving towards mine

Independent Distributor (Current Employee) West Bend, WI

ProsNumber one nutrition company in the world; positive organizational culture of sharing success and being healthy; independence; opportunity for people at all levels: very part-time, part-time, and full-time; ability to be in business for yourself but not by yourself; nutrition, science, and business training all the time; this is the only company that has ever told me "I can" with the support to get there. Low start-up costs; consumable goods; business that can be passed down as inheritance to family.

ConsNo guarantee of income, which depends on variables: personality, network of connections, communication skills, and time put into the marketing methods. That is why most people start part-time while working at their full-time (or other) job(s). Non-traditional approach to marketing can make sale difficult as people may be skeptical because of opinions. Entrepreneurial activity: no healthcare.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep going with sponsorships and all positive visibility of the brand! More product trainings on science behind the products.

Making money WHILE changing my own life as well as others? Who wouldn't love it?!

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Edmond, OK

I have been working at Herbalife part-time for less than a year

Pros: Good money, few hours, easy to do, easy to use Cons: Getting started is super confusing, but once you get the hang of it, your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

No concern for employees

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Torrance, CA

I have been working at Herbalife as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Casual atmosphere, free product, free parking, telecommute availability (this can… Cons: Ridiculous workload, you are expected to be available 24/7 without expectation of compensation (OT for contractors only and no compensation time), meetings for everything, old… Advice to Senior Management: Cut the bureacracy. Let people do actual work instead of meeting after… More
There are newer reviews on Herbalife.

Worked for Herbalife? Contribute to the Community!