Herbalife
www.herbalifeww.com Los Angeles, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

No concern for employees

Torrance, CA

I have been working at Herbalife as a contractor for more than a year

ProsCasual atmosphere, free product, free parking, telecommute availability (this can also be a "Con")

ConsRidiculous workload, you are expected to be available 24/7 without expectation of compensation (OT for contractors only and no compensation time), meetings for everything, old equipment and software, management/structural changes are too often to keep track of, not much of a break room (HP2), working environment can get loud at times, payroll is a NiGHTMARE, as filling out a tume sheet is and acountant's wet dream...need I go on?

Advice to Senior ManagementCut the bureacracy. Let people do actual work instead of meeting after meeting, consider your employees have families and cut back on their workload.

Former Creative Services Employee

Marketing Manager (Former Employee)
Torrance, CA

I worked at Herbalife full-time for less than a year

Pros: free Herbalife product, nice office space, free parking Cons: Too much politics and power hungry people, no direction, no introduction to other peers (be prepared to guess who you are supposed to work… Advice to Senior Management: Some people when they work together for many years sometimes they bond in a way… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very poor management. Politics reign over competence.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Torrance, CA

I worked at Herbalife as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Friendly staff - and Herbalife does participate in some interesting… Cons: The management of the content department is embarrassingly bad - the marketing department seems to be run by someone with no experience in marketing -… Advice to Senior Management: Stop being afraid of competent people - good managers don't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Herbalife.

Worked for Herbalife? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Herbalife reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Herbalife CEO Michael O. Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Herbalife employees.