Herbalife
www.herbalife.com Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

Great company, especially if you live a healthy, active lifestyle

Executive Assistant (Current Employee)
Torrance, CA

ProsPay, perks, people. I support a large group and I love the people I work with, so easy going, nice and very easy to work side by side with. I hear that about a lot of the dept.s, but I have had people ask me about how to get into my dept because we seem to be nicer than most. I think it really starts at the top, the head of the dept is a super nice guy who treats everyone the same, with respect. Benefits are good, especially if live a healty, active life. Discounts on insurance for healthy habits/wight. Company sponsors a lot of athletic events that you can join in for free. Gives back a lot to the community.

ConsUnless you have a good boss, you'r eprobably not going to be heard on your ideas. I'm lucky, but I see people in other dept's that are overworked and not listened to and don't feel they have the ability to say anything, Maybe I'm just not the type of person to keep my mouth shut, but I do believe it depends on who is running the dept.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure everyone in the company is respected the same, most of the dept's are, but some are not being run by the right people. Stop using temps/concultants in the HR dept, makes it really hard to get good people in the door when you have to deal with 3 different people who don;t know about the company.

Don't waste your time and talents with this MLM Scam

Marketing (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Herbalife full-time for less than a year

Pros: There are NONE with this sham company Cons: Bait and switch job promises - lure you on with promises as a fulltime employee, then ensure you're cut months after the so-called probation period… Advice to Senior Management: They won't listen -- not while they're paying David Beckham… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Healthy leads to wealthy

Independent Distributor (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Herbalife part-time for more than a year

Pros: Make money helping people, be your own boss, work from… Cons: You need self discipline, because you work when you want,… Advice to Senior Management: Great training provided Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Herbalife.

Worked for Herbalife? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Herbalife reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Herbalife CEO Michael O. Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Herbalife employees.