Herbalife
www.herbalife.com Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

Exciting, new, positive, healthy, active lifestyle.

Health Coach (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsYou can make your own schedule. You get paid to get in the best shape of your life. You get to work with who you choose. You are your own boss. You get paid to help other people get into the best shape of their lives!

ConsIts a very new approach to working if you have never worked in business, so it can be confusing in the beginning. It is not a typical 9-5 job where you clock in and out. But this will force you to always grow and challenge yourself.

Great company, especially if you live a healthy, active lifestyle

Executive Assistant (Current Employee)
    Torrance, CA

I have been working at Herbalife full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Pay, perks, people. I support a large group and I love the people I work with, so easy going, nice and very easy to work… Cons: Unless you have a good boss, you'r eprobably not going to be heard on your ideas. I'm lucky, but I see people in other… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure everyone in the company is respected the same, most of the dept's are, but some are not being run by the right people.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Don't waste your time and talents with this MLM Scam

Marketing (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Herbalife full-time for less than a year

Pros: There are NONE with this sham company Cons: Bait and switch job promises - lure you on with promises as a fulltime employee, then ensure you're cut months after the so-called probation period… Advice to Senior Management: They won't listen -- not while they're paying David Beckham… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Herbalife.

Worked for Herbalife? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Herbalife reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Herbalife CEO Michael O. Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Herbalife employees.