Herbalife

There are newer employer reviews for Herbalife

A Company with Great Products and Rewards

Current Employee - Independent Distributorship in Crosby, TX
Current Employee - Independent Distributorship in Crosby, TX

I have been working at Herbalife as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

As an Independent Distributor, you get to set your own level of work. The products are of the highest grade and they work great. You get to help others improve their health and find a better way of life. The start up cost are approximately $58 USD and you get 25% up to 50% off the products. If you are self motivated, you can build your Independent Distributorship as large as you would like. The company is publicly traded on the NYSE and is doing very well. You can learn more at https://www.goherbalife.com/deanweis/en-US/Page/5.

Cons

Your business may grow slowly, but if it is growing, remember, you still making more money. And you still save with your discount. It is a business and you will only get out of it what you put into it.

Keep up the great opportunity.

175 Other Employee Reviews for Herbalife (View Most Recent)

Exciting, new, positive, healthy, active lifestyle.

Current Employee - Health Coach in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Health Coach in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Herbalife part-time (less than a year)

Pros

You can make your own schedule. You get paid to get in the best shape of your life. You get to work with who you choose. You are your own boss. You get paid to help other people get into the best shape of their lives!

Cons

Its a very new approach to working if you have never worked in business, so it can be confusing in the beginning. It is not a typical 9-5 job where you clock in and out. But this will force you to always grow and challenge yourself.

Great company, especially if you live a healthy, active lifestyle

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Torrance, CA
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Torrance, CA

I have been working at Herbalife full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Pay, perks, people. I support a large group and I love the people I work with, so easy going, nice and very easy to work side by side with. I hear that about a lot of the dept.s, but I have had people ask me about how to get into my dept because we seem to be nicer than most. I think it really starts at the top, the head of the dept is a super nice guy who treats everyone the same, with respect. Benefits are good, especially if live a healty, active life. Discounts on insurance for healthy habits/wight. Company sponsors a lot of athletic events that you can join in for free. Gives back a lot to the community.

Cons

Unless you have a good boss, you'r eprobably not going to be heard on your ideas. I'm lucky, but I see people in other dept's that are overworked and not listened to and don't feel they have the ability to say anything, Maybe I'm just not the type of person to keep my mouth shut, but I do believe it depends on who is running the dept.

Make sure everyone in the company is respected the same, most of the dept's are, but some are not being run by the right people. Stop using temps/concultants in the HR dept, makes it really hard to get good people in the door when you have to deal with 3 different people who don;t know about the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Herbalife