Herbalife
www.herbalife.com Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

Excellent product offering, effective brand positioning

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsUnlike most other multilevel marketing companies, Herbalife's products are well positioned in the wellness market segment and really offer what they promise. Endorsement by athletic teams and sports professionals is also very effective promotion-wise.

ConsSome of the products are still expensive when compared to the equivalent generic products in the supermarket selves, although admittedly, they are far more superior in quality and dietary value.

Advice to Senior ManagementUtilize more professional coaches to enrich the marketing/sales pitch as well as the emotional intelligence of individual entrepreneurs through special leaders' meetings at retreats. (these can be offered as bonuses tied to performance, potential and level of business.

good

Work From Home (Current Employee)
    New Delhi (India)

I have been working at Herbalife part-time for more than 10 years

Pros: No boss is working over r u . Cons: good to have such frds as down line Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's amazingly simple!

Independent Distributor (Current Employee)
    Vitória, Espírito Santo (Brazil)

I have been working at Herbalife as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: It's easy, funny, and the payment is awesome! As a distributor I determine how much I will make in a month! Anyone can do… Cons: Well, anyone can do it!. So you'll find some people that you wouldn't like to… Advice to Senior Management: Just do your job, as well as you can, and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Herbalife.

Worked for Herbalife? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Herbalife reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Herbalife CEO Michael O. Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Herbalife employees.