Hercules
www.herc.com Wilmington, DE 1000 to 5000 Employees

Hercules...a great place for a career in the specialty chemicals space.

Senior Acct Manager. (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Hercules

ProsHercules was a very professional company with which to work. They have great products that made them easy to sell, and their consultative approach to selling enabled me to earn trust of my clients easily. Politics in the field was minimal. Field and corporate management, in my opinion, is exceptional.

ConsNow that I am out of the industry I realize I was grossly underpaid. Not sure if this is a function of Hercules or just the industry in general. Inconsistencies in comp plan and limited growth potential are reasons I left.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure you truly understand what is going on out in the field, when making decisions around field structure and comp.

Hercules the most "powerful" company.

Lab Technician (Current Employee)
Wilmington, DE

I have been working at Hercules

Pros: Good atmosphere, good people, and growth. Cons: Long commute, long commute, long commute. Advice to Senior Management: Keep growing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A good chance to re enter the chemical industry

Chemical Operator B (Former Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Hercules full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good compensation for risk involved. Management is fair in their… Cons: To progress in the company a degree is required Advice to Senior Management: Consider experience vs degree Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Hercules.

Worked for Hercules? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hercules reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hercules CEO Craig A. Rogerson. All reviews posted anonymously by Hercules employees.