Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC

www.crystal-clean.com

Low pay for long hours.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Raleigh, NC

ProsGenerally good commission structure. Good equipment and excellent benefits. Good opportunities to move around the company. A few industry leading products.

Cons13-16 hour days. No support from middle management and above. Everything falls on the Branch Manager. Severe disconnect between corporate and field personnel. Branches are under staffed. Pricing is not competitive. Company places unrealistic expectations on field personnel.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire key branch support personnel such as admin and warehouse people. Lead and train instead of tearing down. Stop running everything on a shoe string budget.

Hard work, tough on the body.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Carpentersvle, IL

I have been working at Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC

Pros: If you need a job, they can generally provide one,… Cons: Hard work, not the greatest pay. It demands a fast work… Advice to Senior Management: Pay me more money, because this job is killing my body.… More

Fast paced job with long hours, pay is low for the amount of hours.

Branch Manager (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC

Pros: It is a company where you can be allowed to do your job to a… Cons: Long hours. overworked and under paid. Micro-managed you are a slave to a quota number. middle management Regional level and above are all from… Advice to Senior Management: A review of managment needs to take place. The company is not the company it was 6 years ago… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC.

Worked for Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC? Contribute to the Community!