Heritage Education Funds

www.heritageresp.com
  www.heritageresp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Heritage Education Funds

A great part-time income source!

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Heritage Education Funds

Pros

You have the ability to set your own hours,. There is an unlimited commission pay structure. There are really great promotions to encourage you to work hard and be productive. You get to work from home and set your own hours. Once you build a customer base you will have "bonus" babies to existing clients as well as referrals.

Cons

Flipside of commission - you are strictly on commission, you must pay for all of your own marketing materials. It's tough to get started without a doubt.

Websites have a lot of glitches, when tracking leads, etc. Please make Salestree a more user friendly and productive sales tool.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Heritage Education Funds (View Most Recent)

This is the Company I would recommend to work for.

I worked at Heritage Education Funds full-time

Pros

As it was already mentioned, this company has lots of opprtunities. But, again, you need to work really hard and show you creative approach. Like, today, I work at sales department at EssayOnlineStore Website and I can say that I have lots of sales because of my previous job experience with Heritage Education Funds. So, it was a great sales exprience for me.

Cons

Maybe there are small cons, but I don't find them too big to mention here.Just like any company it is not perfect (yes, they lack HR support which makes it difficult to works sometimes. But it is not that significant.Just hire more people-this is a good solution)

Better directions, better HR

A Company That Does Not Have Direction or Empathy

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Heritage Education Funds full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Fellow employees are great to work with.
    Senior management are rarely available to bother you or listen to you
    Close to transit. No need to use your car

Cons

Lack of Direction
    Lack of communication with management
    Not sure what products are we selling (RESP?, Mortgages? Mutual Funds? Insurance?)
    Pay grade is slightly above average, but struggle to get next pay raise.
    Too many complaints from customers and not enough resources to deal with the overwhelming complaints

Get back to your roots.
    What happened to senior management?
    You no longer care about your staff or what value they bring to your company.
    Ever since senior management bought the company, management have been pompous about their positions.
    They were just lucky to be in the right place at the right time to purchase the company.
    Being owners of the company does not make senior management necessary experts at their current titles.

There are newer employer reviews for Heritage Education Funds