Heritage Home Healthcare
www.heritagehomehealthcare.com Albuquerque, NM

I enjoyed working for this caring and supportive company.

Homemaker and Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee)
Albuquerque, NM

I worked at Heritage Home Healthcare

ProsSupervisors and schedulers were very helpful and caring. They were always respectful and understanding when adjustments in schedule were necessary. They worked very hard to give you enough hours of work when they were needed. They were good at matching employees with clients.

ConsI believe the salaries of the Homemakers and Personal Care Attendants could have been greater and contingent on the quality of work each employee achieved. There were no increases in salary for those who were outstanding workers and regarded highly for their performance.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would hope that the leadership at Heritage Home Healthcare would take notice of their hardest working employees and honor them with financial bonuses in addition to kind words and complements. It would be nice to have both. I did recieve gold stars and thank you messages but extra money would have said even more. I was one of their top 50 employees but never recieved a increase in salary.

Great

Aid (Current Employee)
Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Heritage Home Healthcare

Pros: The pay is better than minimum wage for a college… Cons: Traveling to people homes that are farther than ten miles… Advice to Senior Management: Raise entry-level pay. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Decent Place to work

I have been working at Heritage Home Healthcare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great benefits, leadership really supports family first mentality and genuinely seems to care about the patients not just numbers. Opportunities to advance in the… Cons: Lots of changes and every year there is new restructuring. I understand the need to keep costs in control but there… Advice to Senior Management: On call is brutal when you are having to do visits all weekend. The need for this is good because it means we are growing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Heritage Home Healthcare.

Worked for Heritage Home Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Heritage Home Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Heritage Home Healthcare CEO Len Trainor. All reviews posted anonymously by Heritage Home Healthcare employees.