Hershey Entertainment
www.hersheypark.com Hershey, PA 5000+ Employees

Customer Centric Company

Human Resource Intern (Current Employee)
Hershey, PA

I have been working at Hershey Entertainment as an intern for more than a year

ProsThe employees and managers are all outstanding. People look toward the interest of others and not only themselves. This creates a selfless and team focused culture in the company.

ConsNo matter what department you work for, you will come across issues with guests deriving from all over the east coast. Some employees might be emotional and others might be aggravated, so it is your job to assist your coworkers during these times as well as taking care of your duty.

Gateway to many opportunities

Concession Clerk (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hershey Entertainment part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Serving customers, getting free park tickets and other discounted tickets.… Cons: consistency in enforcing rules, under and over staffing when it… Advice to Senior Management: Decent pricing for food, giving what you don't sell to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The best summer part time job I have ever had.

Ride Group Area Supervisor (Former Employee)

I worked at Hershey Entertainment part-time for more than 8 years

Pros: They are great with giving you a lot of hours, fantastic… Cons: Can be stressful at times with hour requirements and handling… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Hershey Entertainment.

Worked for Hershey Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hershey Entertainment reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hershey Entertainment CEO Ted Kleisner. All reviews posted anonymously by Hershey Entertainment employees.