There are newer employer reviews for Hershey Entertainment

Nice place to work, but not a traditional country club structure

Former Employee - Golf Professional in Hershey, PA
Former Employee - Golf Professional in Hershey, PA

Pros

Good benefits, good hours from a golf professional perspective. Decent wages and some very nice perks. Membership is great, low stress fun work environment.

Cons

Dealing with the summer tourist traffic just to make it work is difficult at times. The employee meals are sad to say the least. Not your typical golf environment and structure from the inside, no real advancement opportunities for golf professionals trying to work their way up the ladder.

Advice to Management

Less back stabbing talk, do your job and go home. Allow those under you to show what talents they posess.

Other Employee Reviews for Hershey Entertainment

1. Sweet place to work depending on where at in the company you are

Former Employee - Worked At the Hotel Hershey in Hershey, PA
    Former Employee - Worked At the Hotel Hershey in Hershey, PA

Pros

GREAT discounts! Such as getting into the park for free, discounts at pretty much anything HERCO related (hotel spa, hotel rooms, dining, entertainment). I even received free concert tickets for showing my ID once. You also get to meet some great people that work and stay there. Hard work is usually recognized once management begins to notice you after a little while.

Cons

In the summer it gets really hectic, especially with little kids running around everywhere. And after the summer, they don't always guarantee you the hours you might want or shifts you can't work (why I stopped working there... they repeatedly scheduled me when they knew I had classes and then told me I had to find someone to work for me and it was my problem)

Advice to Management

I don't know?

2. Don't get in trouble.

Pros

You meet good friends, free admission to the park and some other parks in he region.

Cons

If you get into trouble, they don't listen to your side of the story, you just get punished and thats the end of it. That sucks and they need to cut that out!!!!!