There are newer employer reviews for Hertz

Great Company

Current Employee - Manager
Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Hertz full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Very stable company to work for with lots of opportunity to move up or around in the company. Hertz is very innovative with technology to create many modern conveniences for our customers. Happy customers = more work for us, which is a good thing!

Cons

I only have good things to say about Hertz.

Micro manager's habits will decrease employee morale and productivity. I used to report to a micro manager years ago, and it wasn't a pleasant experience. However, I've moved up through the company over the years and feel so grateful to have supportive bosses since then. I love it when my supervisor trusts that I work hard without having to overlook my shoulders constantly. It is truly helpful and goes a long ways when supervisors take time and effort to build talent, encourage improvement where necessary, and show respect to create a positive work environment.

1718 Other Employee Reviews for Hertz (View Most Recent)

My job is different every single day - and like any great relationship it gets better over time!

Current Employee - Director in Uxbridge, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Director in Uxbridge, England (UK)

I have been working at Hertz full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The brand, the people: great minds, great ideas across all continents; fantastic access to a host of resources

Cons

as in any large company: daily lessons in diplomacy and politics - which is not such a bad thing

It is interesting how enterpreneurial one is encouraged to be - sink or swim?

Great company if you are up for the challenge and are driven and motivated

Current Employee - Manager in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Hertz full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Hertz is a great company to work for if you are up for challenges, development, problem solving etc. which is why I enjoy it. If you are not a driven or motivated employee Hertz may not be for you.

Cons

On occasion it takes a bit of time and extra effort to get things through due to the vast size of the company

Continue to push your employees into deeper water as this is what motivates us to grow

There are newer employer reviews for Hertz