Hertz

www.hertz.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hertz

Hertz is a fast paces work environment with a lot of opportunity.

Current Employee - Manager in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Hertz full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Career opportunities, benefits, high standards, change management, bonus compensation, fellow employees, strong values, good communication, high energy workplace, and a good balance of tenured employees.

Cons

Although it has improved quite a bit the company needs to do a better job of updating its training program to custumize to an individuals strengths and weaknesses.

Keep improving the technology.

1870 Other Employee Reviews for Hertz (View Most Recent)

A great place to work that values hard work and creativity.

Current Employee - Manager in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at Hertz full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Hard work is valued and encouraged. Also, creativity is also strongly encouraged with frequent brainstorming and other idea-generating processes. Those with great ideas are rewarded both professionally and financially. As the company grows, there are opportunities in so many diverse areas. The company continues to acquire other companies, giving its employees so many options for future career growth.

Cons

Very competivive environement can bring challenging times. Also, very dependent on the economy. in rough economic times, things can stressful with the downward pressure.

Re-evaluate compensation model and other financial benefits more often. Sometimes, the compensation system can seem archaic.

My journey continues on and on!

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Hertz full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Competitive compensation, great training programs, broad career opportunities with rapid promotion opportunities. With all companies, we have our internal challenges, but management is very focused on fixing all concerns within reason.

Cons

tough to always keep up with all the competing agendas across the company.

Despite the challenges in the macro environment, dont stop investing in our brand. Keep listening to your fronline leaders.

There are newer employer reviews for Hertz