Hertz

www.hertz.com

A great place to work that values hard work and creativity.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Miami, FL
Current Employee - Manager in Miami, FL

Pros

Hard work is valued and encouraged. Also, creativity is also strongly encouraged with frequent brainstorming and other idea-generating processes. Those with great ideas are rewarded both professionally and financially. As the company grows, there are opportunities in so many diverse areas. The company continues to acquire other companies, giving its employees so many options for future career growth.

Cons

Very competivive environement can bring challenging times. Also, very dependent on the economy. in rough economic times, things can stressful with the downward pressure.

Re-evaluate compensation model and other financial benefits more often. Sometimes, the compensation system can seem archaic.

Other reviews for Hertz

My journey continues on and on!

Current Employee - Senior Manager  in  Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Sarasota, FL

Pros

Competitive compensation, great training programs, broad career opportunities with rapid promotion opportunities. With all companies, we have our internal challenges, but management is very focused on fixing all concerns within reason.

Cons

tough to always keep up with all the competing agendas across the company.

Despite the challenges in the macro environment, dont stop investing in our brand. Keep listening to your fronline leaders.

Changing for the better

Current Employee - Location Manager I  in  Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Location Manager I in Miami, FL

Pros

Willing to change, alsways onething new and exciting. Company is always communicating to its managers and looking for new ideas

Cons

Tough, competitive industry that can be difficult and demanding for the people who work in it. Company can be strit for people who do not perform well

More consistant on stopping and starting spending. Make a budget ans stick to it

There are newer employer reviews for Hertz.

Worked for Hertz? Contribute to the Community!