There are newer employer reviews for Hertz

A great place to work that values hard work and creativity.

Current Employee - Manager in Miami, FL
Current Employee - Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at Hertz full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Hard work is valued and encouraged. Also, creativity is also strongly encouraged with frequent brainstorming and other idea-generating processes. Those with great ideas are rewarded both professionally and financially. As the company grows, there are opportunities in so many diverse areas. The company continues to acquire other companies, giving its employees so many options for future career growth.

Cons

Very competivive environement can bring challenging times. Also, very dependent on the economy. in rough economic times, things can stressful with the downward pressure.

Advice to Management

Re-evaluate compensation model and other financial benefits more often. Sometimes, the compensation system can seem archaic.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Changing for the better

Current Employee - Location Manager I in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Location Manager I in Miami, FL

I have been working at Hertz full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Willing to change, alsways onething new and exciting. Company is always communicating to its managers and looking for new ideas

Cons

Tough, competitive industry that can be difficult and demanding for the people who work in it. Company can be strit for people who do not perform well

Advice to Management

More consistant on stopping and starting spending. Make a budget ans stick to it

2. Hertz is a very good employer

I have been working at Hertz full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The company has been very supportive of me and my career. I have continued to have great mentors, who help me improve and succeed. The company continues to make great efforts to communicate its strategy with all parts of the organization, provides us with education and skills to continually improve our processes and the quality of our services to our customers. We are laser focused on employee and customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.

Cons

Nothing negative at this time, but I would say that the company should never stop having a very long-term approach to our business strategy and try to avoid the knee-jerk reactions that Wall Street sometimes expects.

Advice to Management

Keep staying focused on the long term health and strength of the company