Hertz

www.hertz.com

The future is getting brighter and brighter!

Current Employee - Operations Manager  in  Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Operations Manager in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

It starts with the people I work with. From day one of my employment, everyone I have interacted with has been supportive and positive. My fellow employees truly appear to appreciate hertz and continue to look for ways to improve both their careers and the performance of their locations.

Cons

No real downsides unless you are not willing to be accountable for your own performance. As the company should, it expects each of us to take responsibility for our jobs and our results. This is a challenging environment that might not appeal to everyone.

Continue to focus on promoting people who are willing to be dedicated to the team and produce great results in a positive manner.

Other reviews for Hertz

Hertz is a fast paces work environment with a lot of opportunity.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Manager in Denver, CO

Pros

Career opportunities, benefits, high standards, change management, bonus compensation, fellow employees, strong values, good communication, high energy workplace, and a good balance of tenured employees.

Cons

Although it has improved quite a bit the company needs to do a better job of updating its training program to custumize to an individuals strengths and weaknesses.

Keep improving the technology.

A great place to work that values hard work and creativity.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Manager in Miami, FL

Pros

Hard work is valued and encouraged. Also, creativity is also strongly encouraged with frequent brainstorming and other idea-generating processes. Those with great ideas are rewarded both professionally and financially. As the company grows, there are opportunities in so many diverse areas. The company continues to acquire other companies, giving its employees so many options for future career growth.

Cons

Very competivive environement can bring challenging times. Also, very dependent on the economy. in rough economic times, things can stressful with the downward pressure.

Re-evaluate compensation model and other financial benefits more often. Sometimes, the compensation system can seem archaic.

There are newer employer reviews for Hertz.

Worked for Hertz? Contribute to the Community!