There are newer employer reviews for Hertz

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Area Manager
Current Employee - Area Manager

I have been working at Hertz full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Hertz is a great company to work for because of the many different ways to advance throughout the business. We have so many different career paths that range from sales and management to IT and HR. As a Hertz employee you are able to control your own career path.

Cons

There can be some delays in the amount of time it takes for information and technology to reach different parts of the country. That can be a challenge for any large company. We have a great work environment that allows each city to compare their performance to other cities.

Keep improving the bonus plan and great job with revenue growth.

1685 Other Employee Reviews for Hertz (View Most Recent)

Rewarding career, opportunity for growth, growing company

Current Employee - Branch Manager  in  Cathedral City, CA
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Cathedral City, CA

I have been working at Hertz full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

have moved up quickly, opportunities to grow, great compensation

Cons

need to insure all employees complete all training requirements, more motivational events

Continue employee development and training, this has really helped improve working environment. There is plenty of opportunities for expansion but need to insure entry level employees are properly trained, not just on the job as you go.

Unreasonable Possibilities with HERTZ

Current Employee - Area Manager  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Area Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Hertz full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The only job I have ever done & has, ever had to do for the past 9 years, straight from College **
    Lets say, every day is a different day. No day is like any other. That alone gives me the excitement and the drive to succeed. Started out at entry level while going to college & had the opportunity to work for great leaders at every level. The beauty of it is, all promotions are from within. So you will never have to work for someone that just came from outside of the company or the industry. Advancement is based on performance, not seniority....what a lovely concept that is non-existent in most other companies !! ... I truly have the choice of deciding where I want to be next year, 3 years from now, 5 years from now etc:.... Great leaders are born everyday, amongst us. Coming to work,, looking at the tasks ahead, motivating your employees, executing & driving results, is the name of the game. When you do that, you are financially compensated significantly $$$$. Every year that I have worked for this great company, my quality of life has improved dramatically. When I look back, I feel accomplished. When I look ahead, I feel excited & hopeful.

Cons

There's absolutely nothing I can think of.

Keep focused on Technological Advancement. So proud to be part of a company that is ahead of the game in every sense.

There are newer employer reviews for Hertz

Worked for Hertz? Contribute to the Community!