There are newer employer reviews for Hertz

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Area Manager
Current Employee - Area Manager

I have been working at Hertz full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Hertz is a great company to work for because of the many different ways to advance throughout the business. We have so many different career paths that range from sales and management to IT and HR. As a Hertz employee you are able to control your own career path.

Cons

There can be some delays in the amount of time it takes for information and technology to reach different parts of the country. That can be a challenge for any large company. We have a great work environment that allows each city to compare their performance to other cities.

Advice to Management

Keep improving the bonus plan and great job with revenue growth.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Promotion Opportunity!

Current Employee - Manager in Ventura, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Ventura, CA

I have been working at Hertz full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Fast rowing company with alot of potential for upward movement. Exciting bonuses. A great place to learn the skills and techniques to run a business

Cons

Not really a negative, but you definitely get out at least what you put in. You work hard, but you are rewarded for it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the focus on developing anf promoting the employees. The opportunity for promotion is exciting!

2. Great opportunities - from promotions to the opportunity to learn a lot

Current Employee - Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Hertz full-time

Pros

*Teamwork within your own branch and between other neighboring branches; getting to meet new employees as Hertz continues to open new offices. *Promotion opportunities - I've heard of 15+ employees promoted in our Northeast Philadelphia area in the past 4 months *Basically owning your own location and being able to develop new employees to work next to the new office that is opening *Monthly Bonuses - you can earn Monthly Bonuses right away, which is nice seeing your hard work being recognized

Cons

Not really a con, but I enjoy being the best and seeing the rest of my team do well, so putting in extra time to make my business great! Other employees Flex out earlier to keep hours down, I just try to drive the business more.....which helps with the branch bonuses.

Advice to Management

Continue to share new technologies on the Intranet and my Wife would tell you to change the commercials.