Hertz
3.2 of 5 1,281 reviews
www.hertz.com Park Ridge, NJ 5000+ Employees

branch manager trainee

Branch Manager Trainee (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Hertz full-time for more than a year

Prosgreat opportunity to move up quick. bonus after first promotion.

ConsHave to wash and vaccum cars. Deal with stressful situations for customers. Pushed to sell even when you know that the customer may not need coverage. Dress professional even when dealing with dirty situations. (cleaning cars).

Advice to Senior Managementlearn to appreciate all employees who contribute to the success that keeps the company strong. you shouldnt promote only because an employee has sold more over those who have grown a branch from near extinction.

Manager Associate

I have been working at Hertz

Pros: Good training, good boss, good pay for a fresh grad. Cons: cleaning cars in a suit. Advice to Senior Management: Spend more time training More

Growth is exceptional at Hertz.

Senior Branch Manager (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Hertz full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Growth Opportunities, benefits and success of the company. Cons: The differences between Local Edition and Airport Locations. Advice to Senior Management: Transparency is key. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Hertz.

Worked for Hertz? Contribute to the Community!

Hertz – Why Work for Us?

Who We Are In September of 1918, the pioneer of auto renting, Walter L. Jacobs, at the age of 22, opened a car-rental operation in Chicago. Starting with a dozen Model T Fords, which he repaired and repainted himself… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hertz reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hertz CEO Mark P. Frissora. All reviews posted anonymously by Hertz employees.