Hertz

There are newer employer reviews for Hertz

Control your Destiny!

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - Branch Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Hertz full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I've worked for this company on the Local Edition side for close to four years, and I can't really complain. You are rewarded for hard work and compensated as such. The business is set up for rapid growth, and if you can contribute positively, you will grow rapidly as well! During my career with the company, I've been able to grow from a trainee position to a management position.

Cons

If you are unwilling to put the work in, you will be sorely disappointed. It really comes down to you!

Upper management has always shown a commitment to progressing the company through technological means and otherwise. Keep up the great work!

1797 Other Employee Reviews for Hertz (View Most Recent)

UNETHICAL

I have been working at Hertz full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Global organization. Depending on your role, you may have the opportunity to work with global teams.

Cons

ALERT*** Over the past few months, Hertz executives have been dmeanding that managers write positive reviews on GlassDoor to increase their "scores". They also demand that managers "influence" their employees to write positive reviews. As a manager myself, I am extremely uncomfortable following this initiative as I believe it is unethical. I am not comfortable asking my staff to dilute a reputible and resourceful information site. On a weekly basis, I receive emails and sit on calls from upper management stressing the importance of writting positive reviews.

This practice is extremely unethical and down right sneaky. I know our Executive Leadership team's bonus' are tied to employee survey scores and CEO approval ratings. Instead of altering the responses, I suggest you start to create a honest culture of trust.

Manager....It really is horrible! Dont believe positive reviews!

Former Employee - Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Manager in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Hertz full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They give you a free car to drive, gosh..... Pay me enough and i will buy my own dem car!
    Extremely low pay!!! oH i'ts pros....Sorry no pros!

Cons

it's a dem sweatshop, make you wash and clean car is suits! I'm sweaty everyday to the point of having to squeeze my shirt out and all that for $10/hour for a college graduate? Give me a break! I can't believe these a******* and their slave type business model.

Get real! No normal person that respects himself and his college degree will work for you!

There are newer employer reviews for Hertz