Hertz

www.hertz.com
  www.hertz.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hertz

Hertz provides a tremendous number of opportunities

Current Employee - Marketing Director in Park Ridge, NJ
Current Employee - Marketing Director in Park Ridge, NJ

I have been working at Hertz full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Opportunities for Professional Advancement, ongoing educational opportunities, employee engagement in continuous improvement of company and its business. Transparency of company high level goals and changes.

Cons

Formcentric, too many policies, sharing of information is not consistent across departments

Reduction of policies and procedures

1797 Other Employee Reviews for Hertz (View Most Recent)

Solid Company

Current Employee - Area Manager
    Current Employee - Area Manager

I have been working at Hertz full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Company promotes from within so if you take the opportunity you will advance with the company and do very well. The days are never the same, you are in and out of the office so you are not sitting at a desk all day. Compnay also has great traning from within to develop your own skills.

Cons

You will work long hours so sometimes it is hard to balance work with your personal life.

Senior Management has done a great job at listeing to the employees and are making the necessary changes.

Control your Destiny!

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Hertz full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I've worked for this company on the Local Edition side for close to four years, and I can't really complain. You are rewarded for hard work and compensated as such. The business is set up for rapid growth, and if you can contribute positively, you will grow rapidly as well! During my career with the company, I've been able to grow from a trainee position to a management position.

Cons

If you are unwilling to put the work in, you will be sorely disappointed. It really comes down to you!

Upper management has always shown a commitment to progressing the company through technological means and otherwise. Keep up the great work!

There are newer employer reviews for Hertz