Hertz

www.hertz.com

Never a dull moment

Branch Manager (Current Employee) Kansas City, KS

ProsPerks, benefits, flexibility and an ever changing work environment. As much as you think you can plan for the day or even hour ahead, it's always changing with makes time fly. Hertz is not a company for people that need a break from customer contact or cannot quickly adapt to changes. Those that are most successful can handle and thrive in stressful situations. There is a lot of growth opportunity within because of some many moving parts and Hertz is in a stage of growth that quick advancement is never out of the question.

ConsStaffing. The entire company seems to be notoriously understaffed which makes makes getting things done in a timely manner almost impossible. It can be a lot of hours and the work-life balance is better some weeks than others. I do not recommend the job for those that cannot manage their time (both work and home) effectively.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompany is operated effectively in most situations minus some consistency between different departments in different areas of the country.

Not too shabby!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Hertz full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great benefits. Supeb people to work with. Hertz is a company that… Cons: Salary could be on the low side compared to similar… Advice to Senior Management: Give more positive feedback and motivate employees to do more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Hertz has been fantastic at providing growth opportunities to further my carrier.

Store Manager (Current Employee) Spokane, WA

I have been working at Hertz full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: 3 weeks vacation, 5 floating holidays and 8 sick days. Company… Cons: Loss damage waiver that is difficult to sell and remove from rentals. Company might… Advice to Senior Management: Grow into more markets throughout the county and be more competitive… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hertz.

Worked for Hertz? Contribute to the Community!