Hertz

www.hertz.com
  www.hertz.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hertz

Completely disorganized and stressful job, and I was only an intern

Former Employee - Hertz Management Trainee in New York, NY
Former Employee - Hertz Management Trainee in New York, NY

I worked at Hertz as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Discounts on rentals, get to drive some cool cars, decent pay for intern, if you enjoy working for Hertz it is easy to move up

Cons

Rude and incompetent management, everybody working there seems to hate their lives, ridiculous expectations for interns (had to teach myself almost everything), extremely long days (sometimes over 12 hours), having to wash cars while wearing shirt and tie

Internships are supposed to be a welcome introduction to a company, not the most stressful job a person has ever had. I was barely trained for a day but I was put on computers immediately and was expected to know how to complete a rental, when I asked questions the managers got angry and annoyed.

1797 Other Employee Reviews for Hertz (View Most Recent)

Hated my experience

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Hertz full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The company has perks that are tied to your performance. So, if you are a determined person who can reach for the skies, one who can tell quite a few white lies here and there you will thrive with the company.

Cons

You work harder than your compensation and the management is highly shady with compensation packages. employees constantly have no job security whatsoever.

It is fair to make sure that your best employees are protected from Managers who are bullies because of self insecurity.

I love working for a company that continues to improve and provide career growth!

Current Employee - SB-Manager in Kenosha, WI
    Current Employee - SB-Manager in Kenosha, WI

I have been working at Hertz full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Hertz continues to provide career development that benefits both at work experiences and personal life experiences. Hertz is truley a one of a kind company to work for, and I am proud to say I WORK FOR HERTZ!!!

Cons

There are not a lot of cons in this job. There are days that can consist of a lot of work, or long hours, however but what job does not? This company has way more Pro's. Hertz is number one, no other rental company can even come close to us.

Continue to say hello and greet the people behind the scenes. This goes a long way and the employees love seeing and hearing shout outs from Senior Management. Keep up the good work Hertz!

There are newer employer reviews for Hertz