There are newer employer reviews for Hertz

Challenging, competitive and rewarding

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Hertz full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Opportunity for career advancement along several avenues, ability to learn and gain management skills working in a Team enviornment. Solid benefit and compensation package- performance based.

Cons

Potentially long hours on the job and responsibilites necessitate a proactive approach to create a positive work life balance.

Continue on with and add to the current employee development and opportunity programs.

reviews filtered by
  1. Only way to go from here is UP!!!!!

Current Employee - Software OAP Project Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Software OAP Project Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Hertz full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Hertz is a company that invest in their people. It all starts with wanting more for yourself. I broke my contract teaching to work for Hertz, but I had already did my research on this company. I went to school for Engineering and could see myself with a career that I would be most excited about. When I interviewed I had told my hiring manager that I did not want to stay in the branch. I knew I would want to venture off into the corporate side. Well opportunity presented itself and I went at it like my life depended on it. I'll like to announce that 7 months later I'm part of the corporate team utilizing my engineering skills.

Cons

Everyone wants to be where you are, you have to show yourself approved and ROCK IT!!!! People will not understand your grind because God didn't give it to them.

Continue to seek out the HUNGRY!!!!

2. Amazing opportunities for those with the drive and determination to succeed.

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Plano, TX

I have been working at Hertz full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Ability to get promoted based on achievements rather than time spent with company. Fantastic perk of a company car at the Branch Manager level which can be achieved after only 90 days of employment. Abundance of training in all areas of business management.

Cons

There are none. First class company with management support and training.

Keep pushing for a higher percentage of the market share through new stores and recruiting as well as updating store layouts of older stores. Other companies have polos and we wear suits or at least shirts and ties, therefore we look the best so should our storefront.

There are newer employer reviews for Hertz