Hertz

www.hertz.com

Great place to grow a career.

Branch Manager Trainee (Current Employee) Albuquerque, NM

ProsThere is so much knowledge that can be gained from this company. It's fast paced, which means you never have a boring moment. This is one of the best companies to build and grow your career growth.

ConsThis is a customer service business and sometimes you have some unhappy customers some w/in your control others are not. Other than that a great experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementLove the positive and helpful upper management. Sarka is an amazing Area manger and has a lot of knowledge to be gained by the new employees.

On board with Hertz and closing in on a year and a half of service

Branch Manager (Current Employee) Lewisville, TX

I have been working at Hertz full-time for more than a year

Pros: Anyone with a business degree looking for a first taste at running a business and building a solid platform into the world of business needs… Cons: Like any other performance-based & management-accelerated career, it requires more than an average 9-5 input. In other words, what you put into the company is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work for.. you get what you put into it..

Branch Manager (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Hertz full-time for more than a year

Pros: Salary, cars,SALARY. ... team work, upward mobility Cons: None at this time.. if you perform and listen you… Advice to Senior Management: Always make your employees feel wanted they will never leave… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Hertz.

Worked for Hertz? Contribute to the Community!