Hertz

www.hertz.com
  www.hertz.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hertz

Great place to grow a career.

Current Employee - Branch Manager Trainee in Albuquerque, NM
Current Employee - Branch Manager Trainee in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Hertz full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There is so much knowledge that can be gained from this company. It's fast paced, which means you never have a boring moment. This is one of the best companies to build and grow your career growth.

Cons

This is a customer service business and sometimes you have some unhappy customers some w/in your control others are not. Other than that a great experience.

Love the positive and helpful upper management. Sarka is an amazing Area manger and has a lot of knowledge to be gained by the new employees.

1797 Other Employee Reviews for Hertz (View Most Recent)

Small Business Management

Current Employee - Assistant Branch Manager in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Assistant Branch Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Hertz full-time (less than an year)

Pros

A fast paced environment working with others towards a common goal! No two days have been the same since I started 4 months ago and I feel like I have a voice in contributing to our overall objectives.

Cons

A typical workday has little to no downtime. Very rarely are you tied to a desk, with each day brining a new set of challenges. In my opinion this creates an exciting work environment.

It is motivating that we promote from within at nearly every level. This is what allows new employees to see a path in terms of opportunity and advancement. Regional Management is constantly at the locations looking for ways to improve. A great model for those looking for a career.

It has a been a challenging, exciting and interesting job that has improved my interpersonal and selling skills.

Current Employee - Manager Associate in El Paso, TX
    Current Employee - Manager Associate in El Paso, TX

I have been working at Hertz full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The perks of driving all kinds of different cars all the time.

Cons

Running out of cars is a major dilemma or not able to fullfill someone's reservation.

They should improve their new employee training program to better prepare their new hires.

There are newer employer reviews for Hertz