Hertz
3.3 of 5 1,548 reviews
www.hertz.com Estero, FL 5000+ Employees

A rewarding experience

Branch Manager (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsThe people I work with are great. Teamwork is crucial to our success and I've learned to appreciate others and their contribution. I've also learned how much I impact the team and the teams results. Very demanding environment that teaches you to multi task and problem solve.

ConsI've messed up some pretty nice clothes but I've also made some nice money to replace them.

Advice to Senior ManagementWith a workforce of over 20,000+, Hertz should be able to negotiate and offer discounts to venues all over the US.

There are newer reviews on Hertz.

Worked for Hertz? Contribute to the Community!

Hertz – Why Work for Us?

Who We Are In September of 1918, the pioneer of auto renting, Walter L. Jacobs, at the age of 22, opened a car-rental operation in Chicago. Starting with a dozen Model T Fords, which he repaired and repainted himself… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hertz reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hertz CEO Mark P. Frissora. All reviews posted anonymously by Hertz employees.