Hertz

www.hertz.com

Job Hunters Beware.... Keep Looking

Branch Manager Trainee (Former Employee)

ProsIt is a job but not a good one. Initially, it sounded really great but reality was not as it was portrayed. There was high turnover so that should have been my first clue and the fact they are always hiring.

ConsLots of hours, low pay, zero appreciation and it is tough to look at yourself in the mirror. I personally saw customers overcharged who came back to get it straight and they fought for months trying to get their money back. I knew they were right but the company didn't care and many I am sure never got their money back. I was uncomfortable with this as I felt bad for the customers as times are tough right now in this economy. They also could care less about your health or family/ work life balance. Management is often not available and slacks off letting the other workers do everything. If you have questions you are on your own and the Area Manager is even worse.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop writing fabricated reviews. I was encouraged to write a false review prior to them knowing I was leaving this company. It is a lie and you know it. Treat your employees well and you won't have to trump up fake reviews to make yourself look good. Unbelievable!

Hertz or is it Hurts you to work there?!

Manager Assistant (Current Employee) Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Hertz full-time for more than a year

Pros: they are always hiring people very high turn over rate been here a… Cons: Long hours low pay always under staff upper management only cares about sales numbers… Advice to Senior Management: stay away from this company No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worst Company

Branch Manager (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Hertz full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good bonuses, company car, fast promotion if your a good… Cons: Hours, giant disconnect between senior management and operations, work-life balance,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hertz.

Worked for Hertz? Contribute to the Community!