Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Revenue Manager  in  Naples, FL
Current Employee - Revenue Manager in Naples, FL

I have been working at Hertz full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benfits,Great training up to 10 weeks,Great co-workers & management, Pleanty of ways to grow with the company, Promotions based on merit not length of employment

Cons

Background Check takes forever.
Currently moveing headquaters office can be hard to find work space and resources.

Background Check takes forever and they wherel unwiling to contact my highschool so I had to provide a picture of diploma.

Other Reviews for Hertz

Hertz Car Sales is where its at!

Current Employee - Car Sales Representative  in  Hollywood, FL
    Current Employee - Car Sales Representative in Hollywood, FL

I have been working at Hertz full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good cars, many with warranty. Selling used cars can be a nightmare but our cars stand up and that offers peace of mind. Decent benefits, great hours, guaranteed hourly that's not a draw. Flat on every car sold. 2 to 4 sales people. 40% off car rentals. If you want to sell cars, and if you can get a sweet location.... you want this job.

Cons

Poor marketing of the product (Car sales). Not a big picture company . Lacks innovation and technology... Top down mentality so reactions to non blueprint issues are slow.

With regards to car sales, I think they're headed in the right direction. Sometime painfully slow.

Challenging position in which I learn daily. Directors are knowledgable and well respected.

Current Employee - Revenue Manager  in  Naples, FL
    Current Employee - Revenue Manager in Naples, FL

I have been working at Hertz full-time for less than a year

Pros

Thus far, it is obvious that Hertz has the best technology in the industry. I enjoy being a part of the new culture being created at the new World Headquarters in Naples, FL (moving to Estero, FL sometime in 2015). Even with prior experience in the industry, I continue to learn something new each day in my new role.

Cons

Since the aquisition of DTAG, Hertz is working hard to integrate employees, processes and systems, as well as developing a new culture. Vision seems to be on the right track and expected bumps in the road are to be expected. Really no cons thus far, just growing pains for a Fortune 200 company headed in the right direction.

There are newer employer reviews for Hertz.

Worked for Hertz? Contribute to the Community!