Hertz

www.hertz.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hertz

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Revenue Manager in Naples, FL

I have been working at Hertz full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great benfits,Great training up to 10 weeks,Great co-workers & management, Pleanty of ways to grow with the company, Promotions based on merit not length of employment

Cons

Background Check takes forever.
Currently moveing headquaters office can be hard to find work space and resources.

Background Check takes forever and they wherel unwiling to contact my highschool so I had to provide a picture of diploma.

1771 Other Employee Reviews for Hertz (View Most Recent)

Enjoyable Experience

Former Employee - Location Manager I in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Location Manager I in Denver, CO

I worked at Hertz full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The employees are kind and treat each other as family. Company car for Management. Extensive training. Positive environment.

Cons

Some nights can result in long hours. Some stressful moments when weather hindered flights.

Challenging position in which I learn daily. Directors are knowledgable and well respected.

Current Employee - Revenue Manager in Naples, FL

I have been working at Hertz full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Thus far, it is obvious that Hertz has the best technology in the industry. I enjoy being a part of the new culture being created at the new World Headquarters in Naples, FL (moving to Estero, FL sometime in 2015). Even with prior experience in the industry, I continue to learn something new each day in my new role.

Cons

Since the aquisition of DTAG, Hertz is working hard to integrate employees, processes and systems, as well as developing a new culture. Vision seems to be on the right track and expected bumps in the road are to be expected. Really no cons thus far, just growing pains for a Fortune 200 company headed in the right direction.

There are newer employer reviews for Hertz