Hertz

There are newer employer reviews for Hertz

Amazing Corporation

Current Employee - CRM Systems Analyst in Bonita Springs, FL
Current Employee - CRM Systems Analyst in Bonita Springs, FL

I have been working at Hertz full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I absolutely love everything about working for Hertz! The company offers great benefits to its full time employees and competitive compensation. The employee review process is organized and room for advancement is eminent. Management for my team is outstanding; the team is professional and friendly and dedicated to getting me the resources I need to get the job done right in the most efficient way utilizing all of the necessary technology and tools available in today’s advanced society. I enjoy coming to work every day and am always excited to see what adventure and learning experience will come out of each day. Hertz values their employees and makes great strides in ensuring our happiness, health and success. Now that I am a member of the Hertz family, I simply cannot imagine working anywhere else – I just don’t think anyone can compete.

Cons

The hiring process is long and once hired EVERYTHING has to go through a lengthy approval process which causes delays in productivity during the first month of employment. I suppose this fact is true for most large corporations, however so it cannot really be held against them as an employer.

Keep doing what you are doing! I LOVE it when realatives and friends ask how work is going becasue I get to tell them about how much I enjoy the work I do for Hertz. I could do this type of work anywhere for any company but it is the perk of having a great manager who cares about work-life balance and the success of the individual that sets Hertz above the bar! Thank You!

1771 Other Employee Reviews for Hertz (View Most Recent)

Fast paced environment, where you learn something new everyday.

Current Employee - Area Manager in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Area Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Hertz full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I love knowing that the company is always moving forward. There are so many positions that opportunities are endless. I love controlling my own career. We are always learning new things as we go with the times. My boss has an open door policy he never judges but finds ways to assist me without handing every answer to me. Perks company car with paid fuel

Cons

We are focused on hiring the right people so the hiring process is slow and we are understaffed.

Instead of sending new team members it would be better to have one training class for everyone then send them to their prospective branches.

World wide company with unlimited job potential.

I have been working at Hertz

Pros

Veteran company with great benefits, full time employment, bonus plan, set schedule, holidays off, opportunities for promotion, achievements acknowledged and celebrated, family oriented, team focused. Multitude of job placement options. Meeting and building relationships with accounts and businesses in your area.

Cons

Tough to keep supply up with the demand of a constant growing business.

Stick to bonus payout schedules.

There are newer employer reviews for Hertz