There are newer employer reviews for Heska

Stay Away, culture has changed.

I have been working at Heska

Pros

Heska has great benefits and good products. They have strong R&D and stand behind their products, that's why I stay.

Cons

Heska keeps letting go of good people. Every year it seems they place blame on good VP's or Senior Managers as to why the company is not growing at the rate they would like. Current Executives walk around like their the only important ones in the company. Internal culture has gone down hill since they let their former VP of HR go a few years back. I used the love this company, now I can't stand going to work. They have some major improvements to make, people keep quitting, and their new senior leaders seem self-absorbed and unappreciative of developing their employees.

Value your employees, ask for their advice, make employee meetings worth going to.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Heska (View Most Recent)

Very Hierarchical

I worked at Heska

Pros

The employees are great. You can bring your pets to work. You work in an industry that makes a difference.

Cons

Management has a master-slave mentality. Executives are very clique-ish. Continue to make the same mistakes over and over. The company doesn't have a lot of there, there any more. Very frustrating place to work.

Seek the advice of employees in the organization. Bring back the suggestion box. Nurture your strongest employees to ensure they stay.

Love this company!

I have been working at Heska

Pros

This company has proven that hard work is rewarded with promotion. Great company culture, excellent benefits, have and will continue to recommend Heska to my friends in search of employment.

Cons

There is some negativity around the massive changes that have occurred over the past couple of years. Certain departments can be "gossipy" and the negativity can breed. However, I'm not sure there is a workplace without this kind of atmosphere to some extent.

There are newer employer reviews for Heska

Worked for Heska? Contribute to the Community!