Heska
www.heska.com Loveland, CO 150 to 499 Employees

Country Bumpkins in charge. Scientists make business decisions. That don't work.

Production (Former Employee)
Des Moines, IA

I worked at Heska full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood pay. Good benefits. You can work there forever if you keep your eyes closed.
Another reviewer mentioned the Pathways program. I agree that as a program it had potential. The most remarkable outcome of it was that each session devolved into a b!tch session about Heska management and their incompetence and unwillingness to actually listen to and involve employees. What did management do about this feedback? Not a word. No response. No action. No improvement. Probably because the managers said "aahh, what do they know anyway? I have the education. They are just blue collar grunts. Why don't they just do their job and be happy they have a job at all?"

ConsPoor management and atmosphere. Management-employee relations sucks. A good ole boy network of managers that fosters incompetence and cronyism.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue employees. They know more about their job than you do. Don't make critical decisions about their job in a closed-door meeting without consulting them.

Monumental Career Mistake

Inside Sales Account Manager (Current Employee)
Loveland, CO

I have been working at Heska full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The products, coworkers, and pets at work are the best… Cons: Everything else-pay decreases year over year, dishonesty, attempt to instill fear instead of training, lack of transparency, lack of trust,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Impressive science, lousy business people.

Account Representative (Former Employee)
Loveland, CO

I worked at Heska

Pros: Undoubtedly, during my time working at this company most of all employee survey's resulted in that we all believe in the mission and values of… Cons: During my employment at Heska, in essentially the same department, I survived 6 different managers. I will provide examples, but I can… Advice to Senior Management: Establish accountability for all management. Hire a consultant, someone who is neutral to the company & establish some criteria… More

There are newer reviews on Heska.

Worked for Heska? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Heska reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Heska CEO Robert B. Grieve. All reviews posted anonymously by Heska employees.