Hewitt Associates
www.hewittassociates.com Lincolnshire, IL 5000+ Employees

It is a good Company but the management is horrible

Customer Service Associate (Current Employee)
Florida, NY

I have been working at Hewitt Associates full-time for more than 5 years

ProsMany of the Associates and Managers have made it a great experience working for Hewitt
Hewitt overall has provided me a great learning experience

ConsThe Management team needs to be re-evaluated as there is to much favoritism within the company. The entire Management staff including the General Managers need to also be re- evaluated as they hold grudges against employees which hinders their growth within the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementI believe if Corporate did evaluations of Management staff as they do with associates many of the management staff would be unemployed. Management also needs to listen to associates needs and allow associates to grow within the company instead of resourcing outside the company .

The job is what YOU make of it. A strong initiative to learn is the key to success.

Lead Systems Analyst (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Hewitt Associates full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: If you are proactive and driven by a strong work… Cons: With hard work and ambition, comes knowledge. The more you know, the harder they will work you. Compensation does not correlate with experience.… Advice to Senior Management: There are a lot of people in the wrong position. If… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

System Configuration Specialist

Systems Configuration Analysis (Former Employee)
Orlando, FL

I worked at Hewitt Associates full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Since the company best known as consultant client on health, pension and 401k for clients… Cons: The management team choosing employees to specialize on one area of their proprietary system therefore they don't have a change to get promotion because… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hewitt Associates.

Worked for Hewitt Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewitt Associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hewitt Associates CEO Gregory C. Case. All reviews posted anonymously by Hewitt Associates employees.