Hewitt Associates
www.hewittassociates.com Lincolnshire, IL 5000+ Employees

Good brand name, employee friendly

Functional Systems Analyst (Former Employee)
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Hewitt Associates full-time for more than 3 years

ProsRelaxed work culture, your senior or your manager will hardly confront you or question you. Quite organised and have very robust systems and processes in place. They take employee feedback seriously. I worked in the Benefits Delivery Line of Business for three years in three roles - SCA, Senior SCA ( only present in India ) and FSA ( equivalent to SA i the US )

ConsThey deal in a niche product ( Total Benefits Administration ) and proprietary tools. The domain they work with is also quite specific - US Retirement benefits, Health Benefits and Contributions. If you are really passionate and interested in this domain then this is the right job for you, otherwise if you spend a long time at this organisation, then you will not have anywhere else to move.

Good Company to work with

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hewitt Associates

Pros: Company is good so as the work. Salary wise ok.. and good if… Cons: Too much politics.. Cannot trust on any one.. Advice to Senior Management: Be transparent... Motivate and give positive environment to new joiner. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Terrible management and leadership

Pension Analyst (Former Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Hewitt Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros: There are only a few things which are pretty good about this company. Three weeks… Cons: Lots of inept managers who only got the position based on nepotism or connections, not merit. HR Managers that are clueless… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of all the managers in the Pension Admin department. You need… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Hewitt Associates.

Worked for Hewitt Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewitt Associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hewitt Associates CEO Gregory C. Case. All reviews posted anonymously by Hewitt Associates employees.