Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com

HP is overall a great company

Technical Consultant IV (Current Employee) Richmond, VA

ProsHP is family focused and cares about employees they are working out the kinks of keeping good employees and dropping dead weight. I think over all HP is going to preform more to the standard of the client and focusing on things that drive the market.

ConsHP is poor in giving salary and bonuses, they seem to care more about holding the money they have vs. putting it into the employees. They don't seem to understand that with out us they have no business.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare more about keeping up with competitors salary ranges.then about making a buck, keep the people you have happy and not worry so much about how large your margin is. Also we are a HW company not a software company.

HP is good as long as you are in a good dept. IPG is very very employee focused

Program Manager (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard

Pros: good name on resume good site awesome boss - people manager who encourages my career development awesome department - Image and Printing Group they really want their employees… Cons: If you are not in a good department with a good manager it can be horrible. I hear sales is dreadful. The… Advice to Senior Management: HP underpays compared to Austin Market to keep top talent the salary increase… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Total lack of respect for employees and little integrity among some key executives

Director (Former Employee) Palo Alto, CA

I worked at Hewlett-Packard

Pros: If all you care about is short term pay, they're… Cons: No respect for employees Very political Very bureacratic Executive leaders with no integrity Executives with NO interpersonal leadership skills They… Advice to Senior Management: Take actions to restore the culture Dave and Bill created, I.e. high performing company THATvalues it's employees. Dave… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!