Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com

Very Nice Place to work

Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsForemost is the Company's Reputation, The company and it's relationship to each employees, Goodwill with the employees and their affiliated partners and to Customers, Well built Trust for the employees, The Transparency in the management and overall working and functioning of the company etc.

ConsNegligible! All big companies have their own faults and backsliding although the satisfaction of being in a relationship with the company is far more greater and the damages are minimal. For instance, there are temporary cases when you feel neglected and left out. There are situations when your voice is not heard or not implemented. There arises scenarios when the freedom given to employees are being misused for personal interests.

Advice to Senior ManagementEngagement of employees in matters of development in the hierarchy tree. To get assistance from resource people so as to be able to find a niche where you perform best.

Working experience at hp Bangalore

HP Global Competency Centre Engineer (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

I worked at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Manager, shift timings, work culture, team work Cons: within hp job profiles movement Advice to Senior Management: Be stick with innovations and highly skilled man power. Don't… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

7.6 years of rich experience across various domains of Supply Chain

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Amazing learning opportunities leading to growth & work environment. Great technology… Cons: The recent turmoil at the top. Needs better re-organization to move… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!