Hewlett-Packard
3.0 of 5 8,217 reviews
www.hp.com Palo Alto, CA 5000+ Employees

Comfortable place to work HP Bangalore

Systems/Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

ProsEmployee friendly policies. You get Work from home option, flexible timings, enough time to develop and deliver. Mostly there is no high pressure, maybe 2 times in an year towards the delivery dates.

ConsLow salary compared to other giants, not many employee benefits. They in fact cancelled many benefits in 2006. Old technology, HP does not move to newer technology so easily.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement style at HP is good and employee friendly. They have an open door policy, where any employee can walk into a managers cube, none of the managers get a closed cubicle separating them from other employees.

Will get lots to learn

GSCB ESSN (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than a year

Pros: Steep Learning Curve, Bright Oppertunities Cons: Night shifts, Transport travelling time Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent. A place to work for everyone.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hewlett-Packard

Pros: The company which actually has WINGS and allows you to… Cons: You do not get exposure to other company as you… More
There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!

Hewlett-Packard – Why Work for Us?

The start-up that started it all. Six decades before high tech and dot coms existed, classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built an audio oscillator in a garage and launched a technology revolution. Today we’re… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewlett-Packard reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman. All reviews posted anonymously by Hewlett-Packard employees.