Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com

Incredibly fulfilling job in an overwhelmingly stressful environment.

Member of Technical Staff (Current Employee) Loveland, CO

ProsTechnical knowledge and training were valuable. Fellow employees were a great group of folks. Customers were awesome, most of the time. Supervisor was one of the best I have ever had.

ConsCompany lost it's taking care of employees attitude. Changed from a customer and employee driven company to a company just worried about the almighty dollar.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring back the attitude of the founders, and this company will be a force that will outlast the competition. Value your customers and your employees. Most of all, make sure you only sell a quality product that will outshine your customers for years to come.

Lots of opportunities, hard work, great colleagues

Finance Manager (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Opportunities - many functions and business models to link into for a broad array of opportunities and experiences Great colleagues - very committed, energetic, and smart.… Cons: Long hours - working in a global company, juggling the project activities that require resources from all 3 regions is tough. Though the company… Advice to Senior Management: Set a clear direction, help employees understand it and understand what… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Career free zone

Analyst (Current Employee) Boise, ID

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Fairly liberal time off and sick leave policies. Cons: Working at HP is crazy. They talk people, but when you get a promotion, they don't give you the pay raise. There are no raises… Advice to Senior Management: Try living for a month on what you pay your… More
There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!