There are newer employer reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Great company to work in.

Current Employee - Program Manager
Current Employee - Program Manager

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Talented and supportive colleagues makes working at HP a wonderful experience. People are super nice and many became personal friends as well.

Cons

Upper management turn over and the scandals in recent years hurt morale. Cheap on employee essentials. There was a time that we would buy office supplies with our own money becuse it needs to be 'justified'.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A second home for my life

Current Employee - Process Associate in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Process Associate in Chennai (India)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Environment of the workforce n workstation, Interrelationship with the higher management n the contact point of escalation is well organised, The global delivery system of HP's quality for its support and services, we believes on our values and quality policy.

Cons

The management and the employee are keen on customer satisfaction where HP delivered with 100 % quality on any support any and services that HP provides. Sometimes it fines difficult to manage as the downline and upperline line for any miscommunication. But we are keen on customer satisfaction and the Quality of our services and supports.

Advice to Management

Management should focus on the employees for its compensation n benefit and its allowance.

2. Nice, comfortable

Former Employee - Business Process Analyst in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)
    Former Employee - Business Process Analyst in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I worked at Hewlett-Packard full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Lots of benefits, great work environment, also very flexible. They have an open-door policy, so everybody is kind of the same. There are many types of activities: sports, cultural... they also have a gym at location. It's very convenient.

Cons

In Mexico most of the jobs are very repetitive, don't imply too much of a challenge. Food from cafeteria was terrible. Not many chances for growing, it takes forever to get a promotion, sometimes you got promoted but your increased payments gets months later.