Hewlett-Packard
3.0 of 5 7,542 reviews
www.hp.com Palo Alto, CA 5000+ Employees

Great atmosphere and friendly coworkers

IT Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard as an intern for less than a year

ProsFlexible, laid-back work environment. Great work-life balance. Teams all use different technology, which can be both a good and bad thing. Huge company, so there are many different types of projects to work on.

ConsVery bureaucratic and it takes a lot of paperwork to get things done. Communication between teams could be better, although this seems to be improving under Meg's direction.

HP is still a good company to work for

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard

Pros: work life balance feel respected good perks Cons: No long term vision. Leadership not stable More

Worth every minute of it. If you have the opportunity of employment with this company grab it.

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for less than a year

Pros: You can learn all you want and grow with this company. You are not micro-managed you know your job responsibilities, you… Cons: Can't really think of any Advice to Senior Management: Treat everyone as equals Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!

Hewlett-Packard – Why Work for Us?

The start-up that started it all. Six decades before high tech and dot coms existed, classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built an audio oscillator in a garage and launched a technology revolution. Today we’re… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewlett-Packard reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman. All reviews posted anonymously by Hewlett-Packard employees.