Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com

5 great year in HP !

Quality Consultant - Lean Sigma (Current Employee) Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

ProsHP is one of the great company that I have worked in. You have people with great talents and very good managers. The system and process in place are very reliable. If you perform in your work, be assured you will rewarded and recognized.

ConsOverall HP operation and services are very complex due to the layers of the organization. Organization structure is not straight forward. At the bigger picture, I dont see HP is competing well with competitors and struggling to be relevant in the market due to changing customer need on pc business.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it simple and be innovate FAST. Alot of the problem HP faces today is due inability to bring out new invention faster than APPLE, SAMSUNG and other competitor which surpasses HP in delivering good product fast into the market.

Its wonderful experience in hp i learnt many things which i didn't no thank you

Product Engineer (Current Employee) Gulbarga (India)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard part-time for more than 10 years

Pros: When i start my work in hp its really i… Cons: When i joined in hp no more time to spend… Advice to Senior Management: Treat customer as our nearest Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not great, not bad

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard

Pros: Interesting work, low pressure work environment Cons: Financial troubles are limiting salary growth opportunities More
There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!