Hewlett-Packard
3.0 of 5 8,207 reviews
www.hp.com Palo Alto, CA 5000+ Employees

Good

Analyst (Current Employee)

ProsA company that truly cares for its employees and trusts them. Transparency is maintained. Employess are encouraged to be candid and report issues which also works as a self-check for one's integrity.

ConsThe rate of bias and indifference is high among HR and Managers for an average employee to cope up with, which often leads to under performance.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is enough training for individual contributors but its quite obvious at all the wellness chats, middle and lower level employees are frustrated at work and find it difficult to approach the seniors or HR with confidence. Have personally seen managers practising revenge on some employees, just because they are 'not the types' or they 'speak out', by isolating them and finally pressurizing the employee to resign so that they don't get blamed for the ousting of the individual.

OK OK so far

Systems Administrator (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than a year

Pros: Nice work culture not much pressure..... Cons: not much hike. management spend too much on hiring people… Advice to Senior Management: value the people inside. dont spend too much outside Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

About HP review

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard

Pros: Good place to work.. life balance is good. Cons: some times Management act like child Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!

Hewlett-Packard – Why Work for Us?

The start-up that started it all. Six decades before high tech and dot coms existed, classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built an audio oscillator in a garage and launched a technology revolution. Today we’re… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewlett-Packard reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman. All reviews posted anonymously by Hewlett-Packard employees.