Hewlett-Packard
3.0 of 5 8,225 reviews
www.hp.com Palo Alto, CA 5000+ Employees

My things have changed...

Account Support Manager (Former Employee)

ProsGreat people and mid-management. Innovative products and services. Good benefits and overall still a good place to work. There are opportunities to change to different roles.

ConsDue to the size of the company and the number of products and services they try to offer - HP has become less effective in their markets. Poor strategic decisions by upper management have left the company reacting to the market instead of leading it – like it used to do.

relaxed

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hewlett-Packard

Pros: no stress day to day work wise Cons: management shuffles things a bit too much More

IT WAS VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
    Moscow (Russia)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Nice record in CV, friendly team Cons: Salary grows very very slow ((( Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!

Hewlett-Packard – Why Work for Us?

The start-up that started it all. Six decades before high tech and dot coms existed, classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built an audio oscillator in a garage and launched a technology revolution. Today we’re… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewlett-Packard reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman. All reviews posted anonymously by Hewlett-Packard employees.