Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com

A company with great people and great products

Embedded Software Engineer (Current Employee) Vancouver, WA

ProsFlexible schedule, family friendly, wide range of opportunities, many opportunities for growth, amazing people. Our products are very cool, our process is very fast, it's amazing what we do on a daily basis. I really LOVE it here and everyone I work with!

ConsHaving a tough time with our rapid CEO cycling and direction changes. New site in Vancouver is rather cramped and difficult at times to really spread out.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink outside the box. We need to innovate new disruptive technologies. Printers and PCs have become commodity, smartphones and tablets are the new normal we need to think of new ways to cater to the new market. We need more patience and a longer attention span for developing new goods and services.

A company becoming stronger

Field Representative (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Meg Whitman working hard to place the right Senior teams… Cons: Still a work in progress Advice to Senior Management: Never stop working to acheive excellence Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to work

Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Employees treated with respect, great pay and benefits, rewarding work, lots… Cons: Workload can often be overwhelming, layoffs have made it necessary for… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to be thinner with more employees doing actual… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!