Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com

Great People, Poor Middle Managers, A Decade of Confusion.

Account Manager (Former Employee) Montreal, QC (Canada)

ProsUnmatched portfolio of products and services. Clients and partners turn your calls. Good benefits. Ability to move into new positions and move internationally.

ConsAnnual downsizing exercises. Poor vision, and inability to execute. Very bureaucratic and lacks agility. Internal groups forget that the customer is the reason for their job. Success often comes in spite of the company, not because of it.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpin off the Print division, make the strong and significant investments into mobile (tablets and phones) and manage the secular decline of notebooks and PCs.

Cool & relaxed work culture

Consultant (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

I worked at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than a year

Pros: 1) Flexible work environment, options to work from home whenever required 2)… Cons: 1) Micromanagement 2) Direct managers have no control to take decisions. 3)… Advice to Senior Management: Give some authorities to managers to take decisions, instead waiting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Working as Java Developer

Technical Consultant (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

I worked at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than a year

Pros: Understands the true ability of the employee Cons: Prepare to stretch nights and prepare to work on weekends More
There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!