Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com

great 12 years of my career

Senior Manager (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

Prosmany opportunities to grow your career. HP allows you to work your way into creating new business units which can be fully funded. an innovator and entrepreneur in me found this quality in HP most rewarding.

opportunity to work overseas.

consult and work with largest and greatest fortune 500 companies.

ability to work on monumental projects and transform industries with HP's services capability.

Consits a very big company. lots of process. projects sometimes move slower than you desire.

Advice to Senior Managementgive more control to top performing middle managers

too much paperwork at HP's cost can be reduced. example - hiring process is just terrible...internal hr recruitment does not have competitive incentives and doing more process then qualifying candidates.

many accounts have too many projects which are not qualified and are not important to account or corporate objective....since HP loves tools, use one and make it mandatory.

Pricing Analyst

Pricing Analyst (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great people, very professional atmosphere but you can dress business… Cons: work increases every time there is a reduction in workforce. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

On the way up

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard

Pros: New energy and enthusiasm at HP. On the way up… Cons: Still need to prove consistent improvement in results. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!